MONTHLY RENT INCLUDES: ELECTRICITY, HEATING, WIFI, HOTEL QUALITY LINEN/TOWELS, FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS.
KEANE THOMPSON are delighted to present this superbly appointed property spanning 4000 sq.ft. / 371.62 sq.m of stunningly elegant light filled accommodation designed to take full advantage of its wonderfully sunny south/west facing back garden. The hugely impressive living room/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room have a series of large glazed patio doors which slide open to provide direct access to the sheltered sun-drenched back garden ensuring regular al fresco dining during the summer. Also, the basement features a home cinema/games room!
Laid out over 2 floors (with the exception of the home cinema/games room in the basement) the property provides extremely elegant and manageable accommodation including numerous very attractive features such as:
– Front courtyard with secure off street parking for 2/3 cars
– Electronic timber gate at entrance
– Magnificent open plan living room/dining room extending to c. 1000sq.ft./95sq.m.
– Gas fire, dual aspect and glazed sliding patio doors to back garden
– Superb fully fitted Scavolini kitchen with glazed sliding doors to the back garden
– Utility room, fully fitted with range of matching Scavolini units and 3 wine fridges
– Spacious hallway with feature exposed concrete wall
– 4 comfortable double bedrooms
Tucked away off Shelbourne Road close to its intersection with Lansdowne Road on this small select cul-de-sac, the property enjoys one of Dublin’s most convenient locations with many of the city’s amenities within walking distance. Just some of these amenities including the excellent and soon to be expanded choice of restaurants, shops, hotels etc in Ballsbridge, 34 acres of Herbert Park, St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square, South Docklands and numerous sports grounds including the Aviva Stadium which is on its door step.
The property also benefits from being within 20 minutes’ drive of Dublin Airport via the Port Tunnel.
Call us now to arrange a viewing of this spectacular property.